...here is the really, very shortened summary of the past two months. : )
1. Andy's B-day
2. Holly's visit to Trinidad - bringing with her a rekindlement of our own commitment and enthusiasm...Thank-you Holly.
3. Some of the family's visit to Trinidad! woohoo!
4. Progress in some ongoing study circles.
5. A new Baha'i in our community (our neighbor :))
6. More teaching.
7. Disappointments and cancellations. (It's ok though...crisis and victory, right!)
8. Really good food and learning to cook really good food.
9. An unexpected trip to the States.
10. NEW CYCLE AND EXPANSION WEEKEND! (Can you tell we are excited about that?)
11. Some animator training.
12. Getting more adept at living without running water.
13. Two great weekends of collective teaching, with this past weekend ending in some great set-ups of study circles, one with a group of youth specifically for the purpose of starting a children's class and junior youth group with the idea that they will be leading them after the training.
14. Anticipation for the two-week long Inter-Institutional Gathering! With all the pioneers from the different islands, a new set of pioneers, Counselors and coordinators of the Initiative coming together and two special guests from the World Centre. (And definitely there will be a lot of studying of the Ridván Message).
Love to everyone.